[Revenews] Tax credit auction bidding is extended until Tuesday July 17th!

BALL Shannon shannon.ball at state.or.us
Fri Jul 13 11:54:36 PDT 2012

Tax credit auction bidding is extended until Tuesday July 17th!

Due to the temporary outage of state websites, we are extending the tax credit auction until Tuesday July 17th at 5pm.

The payment deadline has not changed.  The Department must receive the Tax Credit Auction form (TCA) and payment in a Department of Revenue office by 5pm PDT, Friday July 20th.

If the website is still down, please email your bid along with the TCA form to taxcreditauction at dor.state.or.us<mailto:taxcreditauction at dor.state.or.us>.  If you are unable to save the TCA form, your email must include the following:
*       Bidder name (if a business, use business name)
*       Contact name (for business only)
*       Mailing address
*       Daytime telephone number
*       E-mail address
*       Last four digits of Social Security number (SSN) or the full federal employer identification number (FEIN)or business identification number (BIN)
*       Number of certificates you're bidding on
*       Bid amount per certificate (must be at least $475)
*       Total payment(number of certificates X bid amount)

For more information about the auction go to our website at:

http://www.oregon.gov/dor/pertax/Pages/credit-auction-info.aspx

If you have further questions or need further assistance please leave a message on our message line, 503-945-8655.