[Revenews] (no subject)

GROVER Tracy * DOR Tracy.GROVER at oregon.gov
Thu Jan 9 14:24:40 PST 2014

Payroll Tax News LISTSERV
January 2014 Edition - iWire
Please feel free share this information.

The Department of Revenue is still in the process of converting iWire to the 2013 specifications. We anticipate the 2013 specifications will be updated and available by February 3, 2014.

Although your 2013 submission may have been accepted it was accepted using the 2012 specifications.  We will accept this file and you will not have to resubmit after the 2013 specifications are entered into iWire.

If you have any questions please call the iWire phone number (503) 945-8127 and allow 48 hours for us to respond to your call.