[Revenews] July 24, 2015 Tax Professional Liaison Meeting

SAKOFF Sophia * DOR Sophia.SAKOFF at oregon.gov
Fri Jul 17 08:06:16 PDT 2015

REMINDER!

July 24th , from 9:00 - 11:00 in the Revenue Building Fishbowl meeting room, is the summer Tax Professional Liaison Meeting. We have another information packed agenda that I've attached for your reference. Please spread the word to all your friends. I look forward to seeing you next Friday.

Have a wonderful day!

Sophia Sakoff
Personal Income Tax
Senior Tax Auditor