[Revenews] Transition to new computer system.

CRIDGE Marcus * DOR Marcus.Cridge at oregon.gov
Mon Oct 12 13:05:43 PDT 2015

As you may have heard, the Department of Revenue is transitioning to a new computer system. We'll be adjusting our processes over the next few months to get ready. If you're filing a personal income tax return for your clients between now and December, there may be some differences in your filing experience because of the transition.

We've already started holding amended paper returns and we'll start holding original paper returns. These returns will be processed in our new computer system on December 1. We encourage you to file all types of returns as early as possible to avoid any delays.

We'll continue to acknowledge and process e-filed returns until the IRS closes the e-filing system in late November.