[Revenews] Dept. of Revenue Administrative Rules Notice of Public Hearing

Rulescoordinator * DOR Rulescoordinator.DOR at oregon.gov
Fri Oct 30 16:07:04 PDT 2015

Please see attachment for information related to the Department of Revenue's upcoming public hearing on November 23rd for Administrative rulemaking. Please forward as you deem appropriate. Thank you. Deanna :)

Deanna Mack
Agency Legislative Liaison
Oregon Department of Revenue
503-947-2082 (Direct Line)