[Revenews] DOR Tax Professional Liaison Meeting December 4th

SAKOFF Sophia * DOR Sophia.SAKOFF at oregon.gov
Mon Nov 23 09:43:06 PST 2015

Greetings!

Our last Tax Professional Liaison meeting for 2015 will be held on December 4th from 9:00-11:00 at the Revenue Building in the Fishbowl meeting room. As always, we have a lot of exciting things to share. I've attached a copy of the agenda for your reference. Please distribute to your peers who might not receive this email.

Thank you very much for your participation, and have a wonderful holiday season.

Sophia Sakoff
Forms and Publications Coordinator
Senior Tax Auditor
Oregon Department of Revenue