[Revenews] Dept. of Revenue – Extension of Administrative Rulemaking Activity

BALL Shannon * DOR Shannon.BALL at oregon.gov
Fri Dec 1 10:06:16 PST 2017

The Department of Revenue intends to adopt, amend, and repeal administrative rules relating to a variety of tax programs, including:
•       Corporation Tax
•       Marijuana Tax
•       Personal Income Tax
•       Property Tax
•       Telephone Excise Tax
•       Withholding
•       And other miscellaneous provisions

A public hearing was previously held on Tuesday, November 28, 2017.  However, we are extending the time for which we will accept public comment on these two proposed rule changes to December 20, 2017:

•       150-314-0433; Sales Factor; Sales of Software and Database Services, and
•       150-314-0435; Sales Factor; Sales Other Than Sales of Tangible Personal Property in This State

You may send comments to the rules coordinator by e-mail or fax until December 20, 2017 at 5:00 pm.  Comments received after 5pm that day will not be considered.

The proposed rules are posted on the department's website at http://www.oregon.gov/DOR/about/Pages/rules.aspx.

Shannon Ball
Administrative Rules Coordinator
Director's Office