[Revenews] May 29 tax professional liaison meeting

MECHAM Jesse * DOR Jesse.MECHAM at oregon.gov
Fri May 22 10:50:30 PDT 2020

This is a reminder that our quarterly tax professional liaison meeting is scheduled for Friday May 29 from 9:00-10:40am.
In adhering to the Governor's executive orders, the meeting will be held via communication technology. Please do not plan to attend in person. More information about how to join the meeting will be posted in an updated agenda next week prior to the meeting.
The agenda, link to the presentation, and a resource document from the IRS that goes along with the materials they will be presenting will be posted here:
https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/taxpro/Pages/meetings.aspx
We ask that you please email questions to, TaxProfessional.Meeting at oregon.gov<mailto:TaxProfessional.Meeting at oregon.gov>, prior to this meeting and we will do our best to answer them as part of the presentation. Any questions you may have during the meeting will need to be emailed too. Time permitting, we will answer as many questions as we can during the Q&A segment of the meeting and follow up by email afterward if needed. Many questions should be addressed by our FAQ's<https://www.oregon.gov/dor/Pages/COVID19.aspx>. A Q&A document will be posted with the meeting minutes after the meeting.