[Revenews] May 29 Tax Professional Liaison Meeting Update

MECHAM Jesse * DOR Jesse.MECHAM at oregon.gov
Thu May 28 10:01:18 PDT 2020

Friday's tax professional liaison meeting will be held via Skype. Here is a link to join the meeting:

https://join-noam.broadcast.skype.com/dor.oregon.gov/4b015259735543f99aea0af683853667

Important notes about streaming the tax professional liaison meeting:

  *   Open the Skype session in a web browser.
  *   Click the green "Join the event" button.

  *   You can pause, rewind, and fast forward the video during the session. If you join late, the broadcast may start at the beginning instead of as a live feed. If you hover your cursor over the bottom of the video screen, you will see the video control panel. Click "Live" to get to the current point of the broadcast. If you have questions, please email them to TaxProfessional.Meeting at oregon.gov<mailto:TaxProfessional.Meeting at oregon.gov>. We will do our best to answer your question before the end of the broadcast but may not have time to get to all questions. Please know that we will compile all the questions into a Q & A document and post it to the tax professional webpage after the meeting.

  *   No continuing education credits will be offered for this meeting.
Please visit https://www.oregon.gov/dor/programs/taxpro/Pages/meetings.aspx for important updates about this meeting, links to the presentations,  and for updates to the upcoming agenda.