[Self-Management_OR] Quit Line materials for people with disabilities

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Mon Dec 1 11:44:34 PST 2014

Hi folks! It was great to see so many of you at the Forum. I'm passing along a note from my colleague Beth Sanders about some newly available resources that are likely of interest to many of you.

Hello Self-Management Network members,

Thanks to a collaboration with the Oregon Office on Disability and Health, I'm pleased to announce that there are new materials available for download that promote the Oregon Tobacco Quit Line for people with disabilities.

The materials are available in two places:

http://smokefreeoregon.com/resources/disability-quit-resources/

https://public.health.oregon.gov/PreventionWellness/TobaccoPrevention/EducationalResources/Pages/index.aspx

Let me know if you have any questions.

Best, Beth

Beth Sanders, MPH
Health Equity Systems Coordinator
Center for Prevention and Health Promotion | Oregon Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon St., Suite 730 | Portland, Oregon 97232 | (971) 673-0563
elizabeth.c.sanders at state.or.us<mailto:elizabeth.c.sanders at state.or.us>