[Self-Management_OR] Stanford program coordinators: your response requested!

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Fri Jan 16 13:24:41 PST 2015

Many thanks to those of you who have submitted your data and your updates for the county contact list!

We received a question about whether this list is just for Living Well or also for other Stanford programs such as Diabetes Self-Management Program. To clarify, the intent is to include any of the Stanford programs that are available, not just Living Well/CDSMP.

Coordinators, we need your help with a few things:

*         It's time to update the county contact list. Please take a look at the list (http://public.health.oregon.gov/DiseasesConditions/ChronicDisease/LivingWell/Pages/lwworkshops.aspx and click on "find a local contact for Living Well") and if you offer a Stanford program that's not currently listed next to your county, please let us know which program should be added.  We'll be changing the link to indicate it's for all Stanford programs.

*         Please also review the licensed program list (linked from http://public.health.oregon.gov/DiseasesConditions/ChronicDisease/LivingWell/Pages/license.aspx)  and let me know if anything needs updating (apart from the updates to RVCOG and Samaritan coordinators, which we're aware of...welcome Lauren and Mitch!). We especially need to know if any licensed organizations are not listed.

*         If you have programs coming up in the new year, please send us that information as well. Instructions are online at http://public.health.oregon.gov/DISEASESCONDITIONS/CHRONICDISEASE/LIVINGWELL/Pages/reportprograminfo.aspx

*         And finally, if you have not done so already, please send in any remaining workshop data packages for 2014 programs ASAP. If you need a refresher on the forms or the process, see http://public.health.oregon.gov/DiseasesConditions/ChronicDisease/LivingWell/Pages/reportprograminfo.aspx

Thank you all so very much!

Laura Chisholm, MPH, MCHES
Self-Management Technical Lead

Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention | Oregon Health Authority - Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 730
Portland, OR  97232
desk: 971.673.0987
mobile: 503.841.4842

Regular work hours: M-T-Th-F, 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM

www.healthoregon.org/takecontrol<http://www.healthoregon.org/takecontrol>