[Self-Management_OR] Introducing Katrina Seipp, new OHA self-management administrative contact

Chisholm Laura F laura.f.chisholm at state.or.us
Thu Mar 12 13:56:57 PDT 2015

Greetings, Self-Management Network!

Please join me in welcoming the Oregon Health Authority's new administrative contact for Stanford self-management programs-- Katrina Seipp.

While Susan Miles completes a temporary job rotation, Katrina will be your best resource and contact regarding administrative issues related to Stanford self-management programs: data reporting, books, materials requests, workshops, and leader training.  We encourage you to use the Living.Well at state.or.us<mailto:Living.Well at state.or.us> email address when emailing Katrina to assure you're responses are handled promptly, regardless of who is in the administrative contact position.

Katrina is also accessible by phone at 971-673-1376 for any of your inquiries or concerns. If you need to get hold of her directly by email, she's at katrina.r.seipp at state.or.us<mailto:katrina.r.seipp at state.or.us>.

Thank you for your patience and understanding during this transition!

Laura Chisholm, MPH, MCHES
Self-Management Technical Lead

Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention | Oregon Health Authority - Public Health Division
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 730
Portland, OR  97232
desk: 971.673.0987
mobile: 503.841.4842

Regular work hours: M-T-Th-F, 7:00 AM to 6:00 PM

www.healthoregon.org/takecontrol