[Self-Management_OR] Living Well and Tomando leader trainings in last FY

Hinkel Hilde (Janet) JANET.H.HINKEL at dhsoha.state.or.us
Thu Sep 14 13:22:12 PDT 2017

Hello colleagues,

The Oregon Health Authority's Arthritis Program is reporting to federal funders about self-management programs in Oregon. We're interested to know if you could share the following information with us about leaders and master trainers for the Chronic Disease Self-Management Program (CDSPM), also known as Living Well with Chronic Conditions (English) and Tomando Control de su Salud (Spanish):

*         How many Living Well and/or Tomando Control leaders did your organization train between 7/1/2016 and 6/30/2017?

*         How many people in your organization became master trainers between 7/1/2016 and 6/30/2017?

Please email me, Hilde Hinkel, directly at janet.h.hinkel at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:janet.h.hinkel at dhsoha.state.or.us> by COB Wed 9/20 if you can share this information. Also, please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions. Thank you for your work helping Oregonians live healthier lives!

Best regards,
Hilde

J. Hildegard Hinkel, MPH
Program Analyst & Community Programs Liaison
OREGON HEALTH AUTHORITY
Public Health Division
Health Promotion & Chronic Disease Prevention
janet.h.hinkel at dhsoha.state.or.us<mailto:janet.h.hinkel at dhsoha.state.or.us>
Desk: 971-673-3182
Mobile: 971-212-1661
http://www.oregon.gov/OHA<http://links.govdelivery.com/track?type=click&enid=ZWFzPTEmbXNpZD0mYXVpZD0mbWFpbGluZ2lkPTIwMTYxMjIwLjY3OTEzNjMxJm1lc3NhZ2VpZD1NREItUFJELUJVTC0yMDE2MTIyMC42NzkxMzYzMSZkYXRhYmFzZWlkPTEwMDEmc2VyaWFsPTE2ODYxMTMzJmVtYWlsaWQ9YWxleGFuZHJhLmguYWxkYXlAZGhzb2hhLnN0YXRlLm9yLnVzJnVzZXJpZD1hbGV4YW5kcmEuaC5hbGRheUBkaHNvaGEuc3RhdGUub3IudXMmdGFyZ2V0aWQ9JmZsPSZtdmlkPSZleHRyYT0mJiY=&&&110&&&http://www.oregon.gov/OHA>