[Self-Management_OR] Follow up from June Self-Management Network Quarterly Call

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Mon Jun 24 09:54:31 PDT 2019

Hello Oregon Self-Management Network,

Thank you again to those who joined last week's quarterly network call. If you have not already done so, please take a moment to complete this short evaluation so we can improve future calls: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WQSBYPJ

The full slide deck from the meeting is attached to this email. For those who were unable to attend, a recording of the call is available here<https://healthinsight.zoom.us/recording/play/pcxqLw0GnKaIDuee-8Qy19oRUYX0u2AB8xJPpsKKwlA7twET0WpnzkANDyDCmG2I?continueMode=true>.

Be sure to save the date for our next quarterly network call, scheduled for Thursday, September 19th, from 1-2 pm.

As always, please don't hesitate to reach out with any questions, comments, or concerns.

Thank you,

Tori Scholl, MPA
she/her
Project Coordinator
Comagine Health
Desk: (503) 382-3946
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.