[Self-Management_OR] FW: Make your voice heard! Evaluating remote delivery of lifestyle management programs for arthritis!

Hinkel Hilde (Janet) JANET.H.HINKEL at dhsoha.state.or.us
Thu Mar 18 16:25:09 PDT 2021

I'm forwarding this on behave of our partners at the National Center for Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion:

Dear Colleagues,

The Society of Public Health Education (SOPHE), the University of Washington Health Promotion Research Center (UW-HPRC) and the Evidence-Based Leadership Collaborative (EBLC) are partnering to conduct an evaluation project to gain insights into program effectiveness, barriers and opportunities for remote program delivery of evidence-based programs (EBPs) among adults with arthritis and older adults. This evaluation will provide an opportunity to better understand how remote EBPs are working and what changes are needed to guide future policy and practice to promote health equity for older adults and adults living with disabilities. The evaluation will take place between now and early 2022.

We are looking to identify partners who can to participate in this evaluation.  Are you willing to participate? Please click this link to fill out a brief survey: https://redcap.link/CBO_Interest_Survey<https://urldefense.com/v3/__https:/redcap.link/CBO_Interest_Survey__;!!OxGzbBZ6!OEWwg7itrFtsaP3mZ3yoDele3-ndVI1l8rRJreyH27ycrIdFNxaSkvHD_KNuS_xpCeTIPVLlC-Uq$> by Friday March 19th.  The priority is to engage diverse EBP participants from Black, Indigenous, and other People of Color (BIPOC) communities, persons living with disabilities, and/or people living in rural areas to enhance understanding of how remote EBPs are working for traditionally underserved communities.

Thank you for making the time to complete this brief survey.  If you are not the person in charge of administering your remote program, please forward to the correct person.

Questions? Concerns? Please don't hesitate to reach out.

Again, thank you,

Lesley Steinman (she/her)
Research Scientist
[cid:image001.jpg at 01D71BD8.F4762BB0]
Health Promotion Research Center
University of Washington School of Public Health
UW Mailbox 351621
Seattle, WA 98105

Office Phone: 206.543.9837
Cell/Text: 206.850.4066