[Self-Management_OR] REMINDER: Compass survey closing soon!

Tori Scholl tscholl at comagine.org
Thu Mar 18 14:49:18 PDT 2021

Dear Oregon Self-Management and Lifestyle Change Program Delivery Partners,

Comagine Health is conducting a survey of former and current users of the Oregon Compass self-management data portal<https://comagine.org/program/live-healthy-oregon>, as well as other key stakeholders, in order to identify how Compass is being used to support the delivery of chronic disease self-management and lifestyle change programs in Oregon.

This survey should take no more than 10 minutes to complete; it can be accessed here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/OregonCompass2021

The survey will close THIS Monday, March 22nd. Did you use Compass in the past? Are you currently using it? Are you intentionally NOT using it? We want to hear from you!

Results from this survey will be used to inform a landscape analysis Comagine Health is completing in partnership with the Oregon Health Authority to better understand the data management needs of Oregon self-management and lifestyle change program delivery partners and the extent to which current systems are meeting those needs. All responses are anonymous unless you provide your contact information so we can follow up with you for additional details.

If you have any questions, comments or concerns about this survey, please reach out to us at LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org<mailto:LiveHealthyOR at comagine.org>.

Thank you in advance for your time and feedback, we could not do this important work without you!

Tori Scholl, MPA
Pronouns: she/her/hers
Associate Improvement Advisor, Community Programs
Oregon COMPASS Program Coordinator
Desk: (503) 382-3946
[Comagine Health]<https://comagine.org/>

This message and any attachments are intended for the use of the individual to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is privileged, business sensitive, confidential and/or exempt from disclosure under applicable laws and regulations. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or use of the contents of this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please inform the sender and delete all copies. Thank you.