[travel-card_news] CTS accounts - information needed

WILLIAMS Karen A * DAS Karen.A.WILLIAMS at oregon.gov
Wed Jan 6 13:34:29 PST 2016

For CTS account Contacts only,
Happy Wednesday,

As you may have seen on a recent message on Travel Link, the DAS Procurement news link (message reproduced below), the State's contract with Azumano Travel Services ends on the 31th of January.  As part of the transition process please request an 'unused ticket' report from Azumano. Either call or email Stephen Mutusik to obtain the report for your agency.

Once you receive the report, please forward it to Info.ManagedTravel at Oregon.gov<mailto:Info.ManagedTravel at Oregon.gov> , the address provided by DAS Procurement. Reports must be received before Friday, January 15.

Additional information regarding the transition will be provided soon. Thank you for your help.
Travel Link
A message from DAS Procurement Services
________________________________
To:  State Agencies and ORCPP Members (Travel Coordinators, Authorized Purchasers, & DPO's)
Subject:  IMPORTANT MESSAGE regarding the State of Oregon Travel Management Contract

The Azumano Travel Services Price Agreement #5126 will expire on January 31, 2016.  The State of Oregon will transition to NASPO Value Point's Master Services Contract #2579 with Corporate Travel Management (CTM).

We understand that changes can bring about many questions. DAS Procurement Services will be providing all necessary information on how this transition may affect your agency. We will be sending additional information in the upcoming weeks.

If you have questions regarding this transition or travel related concerns, feel free to contact Josh Hardage, State Procurement Analyst, via email Info.ManagedTravel at Oregon.gov<mailto:Info.ManagedTravel at Oregon.gov>.

Thank you and we appreciate your patience during this transition.

Karen A Williams
Accounting Analyst
Chief Financial Office
(503) 373-0156