[travel-card_news] Follow up - CTS accts

WILLIAMS Karen A * DAS Karen.A.WILLIAMS at oregon.gov
Thu Jan 7 09:05:10 PST 2016

Good morning CTS Contacts,
Yesterday, a request was sent for you to contact Stephen Matusik at Azumano for your unused ticket report. For those of you who have already done so, Thank you for your efforts.

I found out this morning that a report request for all agencies was already submitted to Stephen.  Please do not contact Stephen to make an additional request.  I'm told that each agency will receive their individual report on Monday, January 11. Upon receipt of the report, please forward it only to Procurement at Info.ManagedTravel at oregon.gov<mailto:Info.ManagedTravel at oregon.gov>.

Thank you for your help.

Karen A Williams
Accounting Analyst
Chief Financial Office