[Travel_Policy-News] Waiting for GSA announcement regarding private vehicle mileage rate

ROSS Kathryn * SCD SARS kathryn.ross at state.or.us
Thu Jun 30 11:40:05 PDT 2011

Hello Travel Coordinators,

Although the IRS announced an increase in the standard mileage rate on
June 23, please be apprised that the state's private vehicle mileage
reimbursement rate will not change until the U.S. General Services
Administration (GSA) announces a change to its rates.

The intent of the Statewide Travel Policy (OAM 40.10.00
<http://www.oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS/policies/oam/40.10.00.PO.pdf> ) is
to mirror the private vehicle mileage rate used by the federal
government to reimburse its employees.

The State Controller's Division will email travel coordinators as soon
as we receive notification from the GSA that it is increasing the
federal private vehicle mileage reimbursement rate and the effective
date.

Thank you,

Kathy

Kathryn Ross

Statewide Accounting & Reporting Manager

Oregon State Controller's Division

155 Cottage Street NE, U-50

Salem, OR 97301

NEW Phone:  (503) 373-0265

Fax:  (503) 378-3514

http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS <http://oregon.gov/DAS/SCD/SARS>

Data Classification: Level 1 - Published

How are we doing?

Please complete our customer service survey.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback
<http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/SCD_Feedback>

Your opinion matters.

Thank You!