[Treasury-News] STAN ACH Origination Delay 8/4/10

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Aug 4 09:49:25 PDT 2010

Due to system issues at our originating bank, STAN Agency ACH Origination transactions sent to Treasury yesterday (8/3/10) with an effective date of today (8/4/10) may be delayed in posting to receiver accounts.  Our originating bank is working to push ACH transactions out this morning, but some transactions may not post to receiver accounts until tomorrow (8/5/10).

We will provide additional updates and information regarding this issue as they become available.

We apologize for any inconvenience caused by this issue.