[Treasury-News] UPDATE: STAN ACH Origination Delay 8/4/10 - Also impact to Incoming files (Incoming ACH, ACH Returned Items and Redeemed Checks)

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Aug 4 14:03:54 PDT 2010

Our originating bank has completed the process of pushing out Agency ACH transactions scheduled to settle into bank accounts today.  Receiving bank accounts at US Bank should see funds post today, but bank accounts at other financial institutions may experience a delay of one day in receiving ACH transfers sent yesterday with a settlement date of today.

We are still working with the bank to obtain Incoming ACH, ACH returned items,  and redeemed check information for today.  We will provide notification and distribute that information out to agencies as soon as we have it.

We will provide additional updates and information as it becomes available.