[Treasury-News] Update on US Bank file delay

Brady Coy Brady.COY at ost.state.or.us
Wed Aug 4 18:17:36 PDT 2010

Due to system issues at US Bank, Treasury was unable to post US Bank deposits (including merchant card and lockbox activity), Incoming ACH, ACH returned Items, Redeemed checks and US Bank Returned checks to agency accounts today (8/4/10).

We should have these files tomorrow and will be posting both the missing files for today (8/4/10) and all files for tomorrow (8/5/10) in our system tomorrow (8/5/10).  We will be backdating transactions that should have posted in our system today.

In addition, Incoming ACH, ACH returned items and redeemed check reporting will be made available tomorrow for both days (8/4/10 & 8/5/10).
For those agencies that also receive Incoming ACH, ACH Returned Item and Redeemed Check files, we will coordinate with you to ensure that you receive appropriate files for both 8/4 & 8/5.

We will provide another status update Thursday morning concerning this issue.