[West Coast Data Network] Network Meeting Registration Deadline - Tomorrow!

west_coast_data_network at listsmart.osl.state.or.us west_coast_data_network at listsmart.osl.state.or.us
Thu Oct 31 14:21:14 PDT 2013

Hi all, just a reminder that the last day to register for the West Coast
Ocean Data Network Meeting is tomorrow. We are expecting a great group of
folks to join us in CA Nov. 19-20th, 2013. It will be a good opportunity to:

   - Reconnect and re-engage West Coast Data Network members to assess West
   Coast Ocean Data Network progress and chart a path forward.
   - Increase Network members’ understanding of the West Coast Data Portal
   uses and functions.
   - Seek feedback on the types of ocean issues the West Coast Data Portal
   can help inform.
   - Identify Network partner projects that the WCGA can support for data
   development, metadata upgrades, and catalog creation.
   - Solicit Network members to add their contact information and data to
   the West Coast Data Diplomat Directory and Registry.
   - Listen to coastal stakeholders to understand how the Network and WCGA
   can help them do their jobs better.

If you haven't already, please go to westcoastdata.eventbrite.com to
register for in person or remote participation. Please see the attached
agenda and contact me if you have any questions!

*Todd R. Hallenbeck* | Program Coordinator

West Coast Ocean Data Portal

West Coast Governors Alliance

Cell: (408) 482-6807

todd.r.hallenbeck at westcoastoceans. <todd.r.hallenbeck at gmail.com>org |