[yscon] Questions

Katie Anderson katie.anderson at state.or.us
Thu Aug 10 10:13:48 PDT 2017

Hi all,

I too have been thinking about family engagement based on the IDEA Book by Global Family and how to use it/provide a framework for libraries in Oregon to increase and improve family engagement. I'm not as far as Susan, but would greatly appreciate any ideas!

Multnomah County Library is doing week-long camps for teens most of this summer. For example, Literary Character Creation Camp<https://multcolib.org/events/literary-character-creation-camp-teens/75246> and Manga Short Animation Camp<https://multcolib.org/events/manga-short-animation-camp-teens/77432> are taking place this week. You might contact their head of teen services Sara Ryan (sryan at multcolib.org<mailto:sryan at multcolib.org>) and the summer reading coordinator Seana Lane (seanal at multcolib.org<mailto:seanal at multcolib.org>) to learn more.

Katie Anderson

Youth Services Consultant

katie.anderson at state.or.us | 503-378-2528 | www.oregon.gov/osl/ld

Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | Tumblr | Pinterest