[yscon] Library PSA from KY Lieutenant Governor

King-Oaks, Krista (KDLA) Krista.King-Oaks at ky.gov
Tue Jul 18 07:51:18 PDT 2017

On a brighter note, I thought I would share this PSA our agency developed in cooperation with the office of the Lieutenant Governor. Unfortunately, due to her heavy travel schedule, we were not able to get the video produced until June, and it was only released a week ago. Nonetheless, it has opened the doors for a potentially positive partnership. In fact, she has agreed to be a keynote speaker at our state library conference this September, and I am hoping to get started earlier with her next year for a new round of PSA's.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlfYUUa5pK4&feature=youtu.be

I would love to hear about other successful, similar projects or state level advocacy.

Enjoy,
~Krista

Krista King-Oaks
Youth Services Consultant
Library Development Branch
Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives<http://kdla.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx>
300 Coffee Tree Road
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502) 564-1739
krista.king-oaks at ky.gov<mailto:krista.king-oaks at ky.gov>
KDLA supports School Ready Libraries<http://kdla.ky.gov/librarians/programs/Pages/SchoolReady.aspx>
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/KDLALibDev>[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/KDLACE>

Services provided by the Library Development Branch of KDLA are
funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
[imls]