[yscon] FW: July Chat Cancelled

King-Oaks, Krista (KDLA) Krista.King-Oaks at ky.gov
Tue Jul 18 07:35:31 PDT 2017

Good Morning All,

I apologize for the late notice but I will need to cancel my hosting duties for the month of July. This really stinks since I had originally double booked myself this spring. The date simply snuck up on me as I have been out sick a few times this month, learning to cope with an experience new to me: migraines. I also had to move up my vacation week to accommodate family care, so I will be out of the office on July 26th.

Again, apologies for the inconvenience. One day (after the end of our early literacy grant!) my schedule will open up. I am hoping to on jump on the 2018 chat cycle.

Hope everyone is having a good summer,
~Krista

Krista King-Oaks
Youth Services Consultant
Library Development Branch
Kentucky Department for Libraries and Archives<http://kdla.ky.gov/Pages/default.aspx>
300 Coffee Tree Road
Frankfort, KY  40601
(502) 564-1739
krista.king-oaks at ky.gov<mailto:krista.king-oaks at ky.gov>
KDLA supports School Ready Libraries<http://kdla.ky.gov/librarians/programs/Pages/SchoolReady.aspx>
[twitter]<https://twitter.com/KDLALibDev>[facebook]<https://www.facebook.com/KDLACE>

Services provided by the Library Development Branch of KDLA are
funded in part by the Institute of Museum and Library Services.
[imls]