[yscon] Library cards for teens

Christi Farrar christif at masslibsystem.org
Tue Jun 6 09:00:59 PDT 2017

Hi Merri,

We have a MA policy collection, with a specific tab on library card policies: http://guides.masslibsystem.org/c.php?g=570298&p=3930995 A few of them have specific policies for teens and children, including the one from Brookline. It seems as though verification of address is a big point, and that can be done via ID or school.

I’d be interested in hearing the law librarian’s thoughts!

Best,
Christi

—
Christi Showman Farrar
Consultant, Massachusetts Library System
508-357-2121 x323
Toll free in MA: 866-627-7228 x323
christif at masslibsystem.org
http://www.masslibsystem.org