[yscon] Keynote speaker for teen services online conference

Lancaster, Catherine (MDE) LancasterC5 at michigan.gov
Thu May 4 11:16:37 PDT 2017

I've actually teamed up with YALSA for a fall workshop this year and I know they offer webinars.  Last fall I bought a group of seats and gave them to librarians to attend a YALSA webinar for free.  I recommend contacting: Linda W Braun lbraun at leonline.com<mailto:lbraun at leonline.com>, who coordinates their trainings.

Cathy Lancaster

Youth Services Coordinator
Statewide Library Services
Library of Michigan