[yscon] [External] October online meeting - Tuesday, October 17 at 1:00 pm EST

Boston, Carmen L. (DCPL) carmen.boston at dc.gov
Mon Oct 16 13:17:29 PDT 2017

Programs and Services to Teen is the November topic. I will send you Tessa's original email.

Carmen Boston
Children's Librarian - Children's Services Coordinator
DC Public Library
1990 K Street, NW, Suite 500
Washington, DC  20006
202-727-1792

"I start with the premise that the function of leadership is to produce more leaders, not more followers."
Ralph Nader