[yscon] October online meeting - Tuesday, October 17 at 1:00 pm EST

Monks, Merri merri.monks at iowa.gov
Mon Oct 16 04:46:35 PDT 2017

Sounds like it will be a great meeting.  I won't make it this month.
Recuperating from surgery on broken wrist.

Merri

*Merri Monks* Youth Services Consultant
*State Library of Iowa* | Des Moines Office
515.281.7572 | Merri.Monks at iowa.gov
1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50319
www.StateLibraryofIowa.org <http://www.statelibraryofiowa.org/>