[yscon] [External] Who is going to CSLP in Denver?

Kate Smith Kate.Smith at tn.gov
Fri Feb 23 11:14:36 PST 2018

Krista! What exciting news! Congratulations! I am so happy for you. I can't wait to meet your little one.

I appreciated everyone's input on the proxy voting. I've already spoken to Bethany from Texas and she's going to handle my vote for me. Our state library conference is the week before CSLP as well, and the people I would normally ask to go in my stead are all presenting at TLA and can't take that much time off back to back. I trust that Bethany will represent me well.

When the CSLP conference moves to the fall, this won't be as much of a problem for Tennessee, at least!

All the best,
Kate Greene Smith
Youth Services and Special Projects Coordinator
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
PH: (615) 253-6445
FAX: (615) 532-9904
Email: kate.smith at tn.gov<mailto:kate.smith at tn.gov>

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.
The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>