[yscon] Continuing Education Calendar

Paige Bredenkamp paige.bredenkamp at wyo.gov
Wed Feb 28 15:07:58 PST 2018

 Good afternoon,

Here are the Continuing Education events for March. I have included a pdf
as well as the link to the online calendar. Also attached is the pdf of
Continuing Education Events for School Libraries that I cull from the
general list. It does not include the public library youth services events,
so be sure to look at the whole calendar to see some great offerings!

New events are added to the calendar throughout the month, even if they are
not on the list so keep checking back!

View and/or subscribe to the Wyoming State Library Training Calendar at
http://library.wyo.gov/services/training/calendar.  (All events are listed
in  MT time).

Do you have a free program that you would like to share?  Add it to the
calendar here: http://library.wyo.gov/services/training/calendar

Paige Bredenkamp
*School Library Consultant*
*Wyoming State Library*
2800 Central Avenue
Cheyenne, WY 82002
paige.bredenkamp at wyo.gov
307-777-6331

*A Connected School Library Community is a Stronger School Library
Community.*

Currently reading: *Lightning Child (Children of the Mountain, 3) *by
R.A.Hakok

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.