[yscon] Latino outreach/storytime workshops

Kate Smith Kate.Smith at tn.gov
Fri Jan 5 09:06:15 PST 2018

I can highly recommend Pat Rua-Bashir with Nashville Public Library's Southeast Branch. She has an incredibly diverse patron pool and works multi-cultural and multi-lingual books, song and fingerplays into all of her storytimes. And she is full of energy and fun - a great presenter.

Pat Rua-Bashir
(615) 862-5871
Pat.bashir at nashville.gov

Kate Greene Smith
Youth Services and Special Projects Coordinator
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
PH: (615) 253-6445
FAX: (615) 532-9904
Email: kate.smith at tn.gov<mailto:kate.smith at tn.gov>

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.
The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>