[yscon] Family Engagement & Department of Ed collaborations

Paige Bredenkamp paige.bredenkamp at wyo.gov
Fri Jan 12 08:32:20 PST 2018

Not in Wyoming but I would be interested in knowing more about how you and
your ​Dept. of Ed move forward on this.

Thanks,
Paige

--
Paige Bredenkamp
*School Library Consultant*
paige.bredenkamp at wyo.gov
307-777-6331

*A Connected School Library Community is a Stronger School Library
Community.*

Currently reading: *Winter Sisters *by Robin Oliveira

of public business, is subject to the Wyoming Public Records
Act and may be disclosed to third parties.