[yscon] Virtual Meeting: School Age Programming

Monks, Merri merri.monks at iowa.gov
Wed Jan 24 08:13:23 PST 2018

Hello everyone,

I will be unable to attend our meeting tomorrow, as I will be delivering a
webinar on the 2018 CSLP Children's Summer Reading Program.  I hope to join
our meeting in February.

Merri

*Merri Monks* Youth Services Consultant
*State Library of Iowa* | Des Moines Office
515.281.7572 | Merri.Monks at iowa.gov
1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50319
www.StateLibraryofIowa.org <http://www.statelibraryofiowa.org/>