[yscon] Virtual Meeting: School Age Programming

Kate Smith Kate.Smith at tn.gov
Wed Jan 24 08:40:47 PST 2018

Regretfully, I won’t be able to attend. I have a state-wide streaming presentation on Fingerplays that two of our beloved librarians are doing for us – this is a trial run to see if we can begin regular special offerings like this!

All the best,
Kate Greene Smith
Youth Services and Special Projects Coordinator
Tennessee State Library and Archives
Office of Tennessee Secretary of State Tre Hargett
403 7th Avenue North
Nashville, TN 37243
PH: (615) 253-6445
FAX: (615) 532-9904
Email: kate.smith at tn.gov<mailto:kate.smith at tn.gov>

This electronic mail may be subject to the Tennessee Public Records Act, Tenn. Code Ann. §10-7-503 et seq.  Any reply to this email may also be subject to this act.
The mission of the Office of the Secretary of State is to exceed the expectations of our customers, the taxpayers, by operating at the highest levels of accuracy, cost-effectiveness, and accountability in a customer-centered environment.

Secretary of State Social Media Links:
www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState<http://www.facebook.com/TennesseeSecretaryofState>
www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline<http://www.facebook.com/TNStateLibraryArchives/timeline>