[yscon] Trainings and Conferences

Monks, Merri merri.monks at iowa.gov
Wed Jun 6 05:44:42 PDT 2018

Bethany, depending on whether you serve rural and small libraries (and
don't we all?), you may want to consider the annual conference of ARSL, the
Association of Rural and Small Libraries.  I presented at it a couple of
years ago and found it to be an excellent opportunity to learn more about
the issues faced by small and rural libraries--and the attendees are among
the most enthusiastic librarians I've ever met.

Merri

*Merri Monks* Youth Services Consultant
*State Library of Iowa* | Des Moines Office
515.281.7572 | Merri.Monks at iowa.gov
1112 E. Grand Avenue | Des Moines, IA 50319
www.StateLibraryofIowa.org <http://www.statelibraryofiowa.org/>