[gis_info] Lidar Data Viewer by DOGAMI (Dept. of Geology and Mineral Industries)

Jed Roberts jed.roberts at dogami.state.or.us
Thu Dec 10 09:58:19 PST 2009

Hello,

I would like to share with you DOGAMI's Lidar Data Viewer, our first web
application allowing users to view our collection of lidar topography in
Oregon:

http://www.oregongeology.org/sub/lidardataviewer/index.htm
<http://www.oregongeology.org/sub/lidardataviewer/index.htm>

This is only a viewer, and our entire collection is not shown.  Coverage
of the Willamette Valley and North Coast are coming very soon.  We have
not yet implemented a web-based distribution system.  Although, many of
these datasets are available for purchase through our Nature of the
Northwest <http://www.naturenw.org/>  store.  Search for LDQ (Lidar Data
Quadrangle) series.

Cheers,

Jed Roberts | Geospatial Data Coordinator
Oregon Department of Geology & Mineral Industries
800 NE Oregon Street, Suite 965
Portland, Oregon 97232-2162
Phone: (971) 673-1546 | Fax: (971) 673-1562
E-mail: jed.roberts at dogami.state.or.us
Web: http://www.oregongeology.org/ <http://www.oregongeology.org/>