[gis_info] Fwd: New federal bill

Tycho Granville tychog at co.wasco.or.us
Mon Jan 30 11:25:54 PST 2017

Do you know which federal agencies are currently hosting this data? I'll
need to get a copy to archive before it becomes unavailable.
Thanks,

Tycho
Tycho Granville, GISP | *GIS Coordinator*
*INFORMATION SERVICES*

tychog at co.wasco.or.us | www.co.wasco.or.us
541-506–2658 | Fax 541-506-2641
2705 E. 2nd St. | The Dalles, OR 97058