[gis_info] Helping Out with PNW Wildfires

Dixie Lair dixie.lair at gmail.com
Wed Sep 6 18:06:53 PDT 2017

Hi Chris,

Have you looked into the capabilities of NASA RECOVER?  Regarding ease of use,  it is amazing! I was involved with this at Idaho Department of Lands.  The BLM is heavily involved and using this product for recovery efforts.  You can view the very successful fire projects from the following location:

http://giscenter.isu.edu/Research/Techpg/nasa_RECOVER/index.htm

If you have any questions about the project, please contact Keith Weber.

I hope this helps!

Best Regards,

Dixie Booker-Lair, GISP