[gis_info] Data Exploration and Visualization with R and ArcGIS

Davis, Linda Linda.Davis at idwr.idaho.gov
Fri Oct 5 08:41:46 PDT 2018

Geospatial Training Services will be teaching Data Exploration and Visualization with R and ArcGIS on Monday, October 29th at the pre-conference workshops for the NWGIS User Conference.

https://nwgis.org/2018/workshops

This class will introduce the student to the R programming language for the exploration of data and creation of visualizations including charts, graphs, and maps. Students will also learn how to integrate R with ArcGIS to create custom tools.

This class is normally taught as a 2 day event, so we will cover as much material on the one day that we have, and then students will also have access to the online content for the entire course through our online training platform.

Course Modules:
Module 1: Introduction to R
Module 2: Loading Data into R
Module 3: Transforming Data