[kids-lib] Summer Reading Office Hours Wednesday March 2nd

BERGQUIST Greta E * SLO Greta.BERGQUIST at slo.oregon.gov
Fri Feb 25 12:13:30 PST 2022

Hello everyone,
Next week we’ll have a summer reading meetup. You can see notes from our last meeting about programming in this Google doc<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Xg-K9bAPWC1YSY-X9c2vRR-9gn1qLKBDWBx_C0XFOfM/edit?usp=sharing>. When we initially brainstormed these meetings, we thought it would make sense to talk about outreach in March. We are moving outreach to April’s meetup, it seems like folks really still want to talk about programming. So next week we’re gonna try a new strategy, having 3 breakout rooms: 1) for folks totally new to summer 2) for an idea we have and want to develop 3) a general programming room.
But if a bunch of folks come and want to talk about outreach, we can do that instead or add a breakout room for that. 😊 We’ll try to read the room and get a sense of what folks want to discuss. Zoom info below and the dates for future meetups, too.
Topic: Summer Reading Meetup
Time: Mar 2, 2022 01:00 PM
        Apr 5, 2022 01:00 PM
        May 4, 2022 01:00 PM
Monthly: https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/tZ0rdeqqqz0sEtEDBmI4gxKmJsNJ64Gm2mqS/ics?icsToken=98tyKuGhqDkpGNGTthGCRpx5BIjob-rwmCFdj7d4uD3oKnRUeij7HPFsGOQrN9WC

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89623256685?pwd=VDErN25yVDd6UjZDTTBJK3YrbkpPdz09

Meeting ID: 896 2325 6685
Passcode: summer
One tap mobile
+16699006833,,89623256685# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,89623256685# US (Tacoma)

Dial by your location
        +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
        +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
        +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
        +1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
Meeting ID: 896 2325 6685
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kcHNQAVyX0
Best,
Greta
Greta Bergquist, MLIS, MAT (she/her/hers)
Youth Services Consultant
State Library of Oregon
greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov<mailto:greta.bergquist at slo.oregon.gov>  | 971-375-3549
www.oregon.gov/library<http://www.oregon.gov/library>
Follow us: Facebook<http://fb.me/StateLibraryOR> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/StateLibraryOR> | Instagram<https://www.instagram.com/statelibraryor/> | Pinterest<https://pinterest.com/statelibraryor/> | YouTube<https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC0-kU8Gu0jS_YcnXg-b_TRA/featured>
Coronavirus Info: https://libguides.osl.state.or.us/coronavirus

[Title: State Library of Oregon]