[kids-lib] Last chance to share your mantra, goal, tips & tricks, etc. by March 1

Katie Anderson katiea at wccls.org
Mon Feb 28 07:49:35 PST 2022

Please fill out this survey<https://forms.gle/msMzzQcoW7qNsAH16> by March 1 to share short, informal info about how you are rebuilding or plan to start rebuilding personally/professionally. You may share anonymously.

Here are things some people have already shared about how they are rebuilding:

  *   My mantra for rebuilding is… slow and steady.
  *   My short-term goal for rebuilding is… variety in collections and offered activities.
  *   The tips & tricks helping me rebuild are… trying to focus on what value the library can add to teens’ lives at this point and giving us permission to fail.
  *   I’m rebuilding with an equity focus by… thinking about outreach and getting books to kids we don’t normally see.

Thanks,
Katie Anderson (she/her)
Youth Services Librarian
Library & Community Initiatives Team