[Libs-Or] Some offerings from the Dept. of Transportation Library

WILT Laura E Laura.E.WILT at odot.state.or.us
Wed Jun 30 11:17:11 PDT 2010

I've offered these before, but it's been awhile, and I still have quite
a few of the documentary VHS tapes: Hellgate to Portland, the story of
the first transcontinental car race in 1905. This is their last chance
to find a new home - I'm not taking them with me when we move the
library.
Also available:

2003 Oregon Airport Directory
Selected Transportation Laws - 2005 (2)
Selected Transportation Laws -2003 (2)
Oregon Attorney General's Administrative Law Manual - 2001
Relative hazards at railroad grade crossings on state and federal-aid
highway systems - 1954 (Technical Report no 56-3)
Relative hazards at railroad grade crossings on state and federal-aid
highway systems  - 1957 (Technical Report no 59-5)
Oregon highway statistics 1959 (Technical Report 60-3)
Highway needs, cost responsibility and allocation of motor vehicle
revenues (Technical Report no 64-3)

Laura

Laura Wilt, Librarian
Oregon Dept. of Transportation Library