[Libs-Or] NW Central Survey

Donna Reed donna.reed at pcc.edu
Wed Apr 10 13:44:04 PDT 2013

[Sent on behalf of the NW Central Advisory Group]

Northwest Central <http://www.nwcentral.org/> needs your feedback! Northwest
Central is  devoted to library-related continuing education in the Pacific
Northwest and is a community driven project. We are currently conducting a
survey to assess the effectiveness of Northwest Central as a resource for
continuing education. Please take a moment to complete our questionnaire.
Your input is invaluable to the project. We thank you in advance and hope
to see you at the OLA/WLA conference this month.

Link to the survey:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/T8XBRW6

Thank you!

Northwest Central Advisory Group

--