[Libs-Or] Job posting: WCCLS Weekend Courier

PJ Bentley PaulB at wccls.org
Mon Dec 13 15:33:46 PST 2021

Hello!

Washington County Cooperative Library Services Courier is currently recruiting for a part-time weekend delivery clerk. We are looking for someone who enjoys work that is always on the move and wants to join a fun, supportive team. This position includes a mix of working at our automated materials handling (AMH) table, pulling holds, shelving, and delivering materials to libraries by truck. It's a great job for anyone interested in the behind-the-scenes work that keeps library materials flowing.

View the job posting and apply online at https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/cowashingtonor/jobs/3328613/weekend-courier. The deadline to apply is 11:59pm on Sunday, December 19.

If you know someone who might be interested, please feel free to forward this message to them.

Thank you!

PJ Bentley

Collections & Courier Supervisor

Washington County Cooperative Library Services

paulb at wccls.org<mailto:paulb at wccls.org> | (971) 864-3868

Pronouns: he/him

Currently reading The Overstory by Richard Powers<https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/v2/record/S143C3773132><https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/v2/record/S143C3765101><https://wccls.bibliocommons.com/v2/record/S143C3450704>