[Libs-Or] some levity for the new year

dan cawley librarybusiness at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 27 16:46:35 PST 2022

Hello:
Check out the 4 and 5 star reviews on Amazon for ISBN: 979-8367689723 (Complete Air Fryer Cookbook for Beginners 2023).
Pick a line, any line....

Example:
   I truly preferred this book since I learned to plan recipes that are exceptionally simple to form in my air fryer, my favorite is broiled chicken and French fries, what I enjoyed the foremost was that I learned to get ready exceptionally delicious got dried out snacks, the truth has truly preferred this book

Were these written by a bot?  a poor translator?   LOL.

New Year make Happy to All You,

Dan CawleySeaside Public Library