[oblpct] Date change for Prepare-Enrich Facilitator training

Oregon Board Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists Information
Fri Sep 13 16:13:02 PDT 2013

This information is provided as a courtesy of the Oregon Board of Licensed Professional Counselors & Therapists.  This is not an endorsement.