[or-roots] Linn county

Alison Krutsch alison at krutschfamily.com
Tue Nov 23 11:04:33 PST 2004

You are not interrupting a conversation...it is open to anyone who has
information!!!  Which Powell are you related to?  Is it John?  My sister
and I took a trip to Oregon earlier this year and searched out some of
our relatives and we got some of the pictures of Lucinda's original
gravesite and final resting place (they moved her).  If anyone is
interested in those pictures for the Powells, and of her descendants,
let me know.

Thank you so much for all the information you gave me.  This will be the
first time I personally go into Linn County to "dig up" the ancestors!
It is so much different (and interesting) being there than researching
it on paper!

Ali