[or-roots] Root and Hoskins

Harguess, Dale dharguess at coastline.edu
Mon Oct 24 09:06:42 PDT 2005

I don't think that is correct.  I have Dillon and Rachel Hoskins in the
1860 census living in Linn County Oregon.  They later moved to Morrow
County and some of them went to Umatilla County.  My great grandmother
was the granddaughter of Dillon and Rachel who's graves are in the old
Hardman cemetery in Hardman Oregon.

Dale